1. Grater-Zester has a razor-sharp stainless steel blade that won’t get rusty and a comfortable, non-slip handle.
2. Protective Cover: The protective cover keeps your fingers and knuckles safe.
3. Make the hardest cheese into grated fluff using virtually no pressure. including nutmeg, coconut, ginger, vegetables like carrots, garlic or potatoes.
4. When using the grater with hard cheeses such as parmesan, you’ll get a nice pile of cheese that melts almost instantly on hot pasta.
5. Easy to Clean: The metal grater’s teeth won’t clog up the way other graters and zesters do, so it’s a snap to clean. Just pass it under running water. Zester/ Grater and Cover are also dishwasher safe.